Day 14 - 16 in the Philippines

SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 14 in the Philippines (25th of August 2018)





Today is Saturday. Everyone didn’t go to school cause Saturday is holiday. All I did today was laying on my bed and got up in the afternoon. After that, I took a shower and ready to read a book. I didn’t have a lot activities today. After finished reading, I went to my bed and had some talks with roomate and in the afternoon I had lunch together with some friends and buddies. It was such an awesome time. 


SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 15 in the Philippines (26th of August 2018)


               
On Sunday, my friends and I were supposed to have an excursion at farm near our hostel. Unfortunately, the excursion was canceled due to the bad weather. I was kind of dissapointed. But, I thought that was alright. I still had more days to explore the farm and had more time to prepare my lesson plan for teaching. 


SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 16 in the Philippines (27th of August 2018)





  
Today, All Sea Teachers and Sea Tvet along with our buddies and Uni’s staffs went to swimming pool near our university. Since today is also holiday, we wanted to refresh our mind and going to swimming pool was also a substitue that we could not go to the farm yesterday. As we arrived at the swimming pool, we set up some food or we called this as small picnic and played some games afterwards. We had so much fun playing games together. After the game, some of us went for swimming while others went for having meal. After we finished, we went back to the hostel. At the hostel, I started preparing my lesson plan and working on the quiz that I will give to my students at Grade 10 tomorrow. Since my cooperating teacher, maam Sharon asked me to help her in contributing in tomorrow’s quiz, I tried quite hard to prepare some questions that will be included in the quiz. I just recaptured the lesson that maam Sharon had already given to the students during my assisting and observation activities in her class. And the quiz for tomorrow will be based on the lesson that the students already learned. 

Share:

0 komentar

Summary and Suggestions

Summary and Suggestions Purposes of Practicum The purpose of this practicum is definitely for upgrading skills in teaching and gainin...