Day 28 and 29 in the Philippines

SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 28 in the Philippines (8th of September 2018)























Early in the morning, around 3 am all of students of Sea Teachers and Sea Tvet had to leave for Manila. Our time at TAU is over. We now had to go back to our country Indonesia. Before we left, all of us were sad and cried. We said goodbye to our buddies who had accompanied us during our stay at TAU. For me, I couldn’t say anything. I was really sad. I hugged all my buddies there tightly while crying over their shoulders. I can’t imagine how my days ahead without them. I felt very comfortable with them. We made jokes together, played games together, shopping together, sleeping together, and most our time we spent with our buddies. They are so incredible for me. After saying goodbye to one another, I got on the bus and headed to Manila. We arrived at the embassy office in Manila around 7.30 am in the morning. As we arrived there, mas Rahmat, one of friends who works at the embassy office guided us to go to our dorm. As we arrived at our dorm, we took time for laying down on our bed. At 10 am, all of us were ready to go around Manila. During our stay  in Manila, we visited some popular spots there such as, American Cemetery, Geenhills and Greenhills market. We took a lot of pictures during our visit at American Cemetery because the place was very awesome an we had exceptional view at the Greenhills. There were a lot of historical remains of the U.S colonialization times. We also could see the well-organized cemetery of U.S soldiers who died in ancient time. After visiting American Cemetery, we continued our trip to visit Greenhills market that is very well-known for its cheap goods. The market is quite near from American Cemetery we had visited earlier. As we arrived there, we headed to the mosque first, because it was time for us to pray. After praying, we had lunch together at the cafetaria next to the mosque where we were able to eat halal food. After lunch, we went straight to the market. WE bought a lot of souvenirs there for our family and friends in Indonesia. We were so happy. In the evening, I went out with my buddy kuya Lao, enjoying Makati city. we went to one of restaurants near our dorm. I also met his bestfriends who work in Makati. We spent our last night together here in Makati so happily. After that, we went back to our dorm.



SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 29 in the Philippines (9th of September 2018)











Today it’s time to say goodbye to my buddies here in the Philipines. We went to the airport around 4 am. We went there by van of Embassy office. When we arrived at th airport, I could not bear to let my tears fall down. I can’t say thank you enough for all my philipino buddies’ helps during my stay here in the Philipines. I really enjoyed so much staying here and having them as my new bestfriends and family. There are a lot of stories that I still wanted to share with them. I also still wanted to hang out and do crazy things with them. 1 month felt like a day. But I promised them that I will come back. Thank you. Maraming salamt po. MAHAL KO PO KAYO. 

Share:

0 komentar

Summary and Suggestions

Summary and Suggestions Purposes of Practicum The purpose of this practicum is definitely for upgrading skills in teaching and gainin...