Day 26 and 27 in the Philippines

SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 26 in the Philippines (6th of September 2018)






Today everyone was busy preparing for the portfolio about our teaching experiences and activities here in the TAU especially for Sea Teachers students. We needed to cover up our activities in our portfolio especially our teaching experience and all teaching media we used.  We also needed to include our impression about our stay here in the TAU and also with our buddy and teachers at school. This portfolio will be one of the requirements for our grading. In the Afternoon all students had an opportunity to learn Chinese in Language class. Maam Faith and maam Judith taught us about Chinese. We practiced a lot. It was our first time learning Chinese. We wreally enjoyed the fun learning class.


SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 27 in the Philippines (7th of September 2018)












My day in the Philipines will come to an end. I just realized that there will be a closing ceremony at 2 pm. Early in morning I was prepared to have a meeting with the LAB School principal in her office. I went there with my friend Hidia and we had maam Faith and maam Judith picking us up at the hostel. We arrived at the principal office around 9 am. We had to wait to meet with the principal for a while, since there was heavy rain in the morning. Not long afterwards, the principal finally arrived and she greeted us warmly. It’s my first time to see her and a time for us to say goodbye. After visiting the principal office, maam Faith and maam Judith took me and Hidia to Camiling for lunch. We had lunch at one of very popular restaurants there. We had baked macarony cheese and Spaghetii. The food was quite cheap although at first I thought it would be expensinve, since the the restaurant design looks luxurious. After, having lunch, we headed back to our hostel. As we arrived at the hostel, my friends and I prepared for individual presentation on closing ceremony. The closing ceremony started at 3 pm (1 hour late) and it was held at the function hall behind our hostel. I was  kind of sad because this program is over. I wish I could have more days here to spend with my lovely buddies and other friends. 

Share:

0 komentar

Summary and Suggestions

Summary and Suggestions Purposes of Practicum The purpose of this practicum is definitely for upgrading skills in teaching and gainin...