Teaching Practice

Teaching Practice

Procedures of Teaching
I usually started my teaching by playing games and asking students some questions that they will learn. And continued telling students what the are going to learn and started explaining the lesson. During my expalnation, I mostly asked students several questions in order to attract their attention. After the explanation, I asked students to do some work seat, pairing up, group work, and classroom presentation. And at the end of class I always gave the stduents short quiz and asked them to collect their works after the class is over.












Time Management
I always set or took some notes about estimating the time in my lesson plan to remind me for time management during my teaching and tried to check out time on my watch. So that every activity during teaching-learning proccess could run effectively.

Problem-Solving
Since there were a lot of activities during my teaching practice in the classroom, I always had problem with time managament. In order to solve the problem, I usually cut out some activities and continued to the next activity. For example, during presentation activity, every group was supposed to have 10 minutes to present their works, but due to the limited time, I cut the the time into 3 to 5 minutes for each group.

Classroom Management
I didn’t find any problem during my classroom managment in the classroom. I was grateful that all students in my class behaved well and all of them were very active and obedient.


Share:

0 komentar

Summary and Suggestions

Summary and Suggestions Purposes of Practicum The purpose of this practicum is definitely for upgrading skills in teaching and gainin...