Day 22 and 23 in the Philippines

SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 22 in the Philippines (2nd of September 2018)





Today is market day. Yeayyyy. I also realized that I needed to buy some food stuff for several days ahead. Today, I was supposed to go to SM Mall in Tarlac city. But, I decided not to go there with them because I enjoyed shopping at traditional market in Camiling. For me, shopping or buying some stuff there are much cheaper than those are in SM Mall. Moreover, I really enjoyed to see the condition of society at traditional market. At Camiling market I bought some sausages, vegetables, noodles, cereal, milk and nugget. after finished shopping, I asked my buddy Renmark to accompany me to see the old church that lies across the market. After that, we went back to the hostel.



SEA TEACHER BATCH 6 AT TARLAC AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
Day 23 in the Philippines (3rd of September 2018)

a. Grade 10 Science













Today, I had to do another teaching practice at grade 10 Science. The topic for today’s lesson was Introduction to Classical Mythology. I started the lesson by playing puzzle games. The students had to arrange the pictures of some gods and goddesses in group. After the pictures were formed perfectly, they had to come in front to write the name of the gods and goddesses on the white board. The group who had most correct answer won. In this game group 5 was the winner. After the puzzle games I continued my explanation about some main gods and goddesses in the Greek Mythology. I explained it by presenting their pictures on the slide, so the students were able to recognize their depiction as well as their characters. After that, I gave my students quiz that consists of 10 items. And when they already finished answering the quiz, I instructed them to discuss the quiz together. Afterwards, they submitted their asnwer sheets to me. The class was running smoothly. And I was really happy that all students were interested and actively participating during the classrooms activities.

b. Grade 7 Science







This afternoon at 3 to 4 pm, I joined maam Faith’s class. There I helped her to give tests or short quiz with my partner Ms. Hidia to the students. The quiz was about punctuation errors in the sentences that the students must be able to fix. During, the discussion I tried to check the students works as well as asked them some questions about the quiz. And at the end of the class, the students were asked to come forward to answer the question on the whiteboard. The students looked very excited and active in answering the questions.

Share:

0 komentar

Summary and Suggestions

Summary and Suggestions Purposes of Practicum The purpose of this practicum is definitely for upgrading skills in teaching and gainin...